Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to Libertopia!

Some say Libertopia doesn't exist. Well, it's true it didn't- once upon a time.

That was then; this is now. My "now", anyway.

From your perspective back in the first couple of decades of the 21st century I suppose things look bleak. Rampant, deadly Super-Statism everywhere. The American Police State is just ramping up its war against the average American. Fiat money getting more unstable. And, always, the "solution" suggested to fix the problem is more of the same thing that created it. Insanity!

I gotta tell you, though: it gets better.

Liberty can't solve everything. We are still dealing with human beings and the constraints of the laws of the Universe, after all. Free societies solve more of the world's problems than anything else.

To give you a glimpse of the good things the future will bring, join me here. I think you'll be glad you did!


*

No comments:

Post a Comment