Thursday, June 28, 2012

Getting the Mail

I actually had to go pick up some mail today.

Normally the delivery comes to my house, no matter which service brings it. Not that I get anything too often, since almost everything is "delivered" electronically. But a couple of times a week I actually get a physical piece of mail.

But today I got an email notification that I had a bit of mail at the local "post office" that had come in after the delivery had left. I could wait until the next delivery (in a couple of hours) or, if I would be out of the house, I could get it as I went by. This was something I had been anxiously awaiting, so, I went up to the drive-through window, swiped my card, and took the mail. So inconvenient! But no one said Libertopia would be perfect.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment